Answer true or false to the following statements.
1. Exposure to HIV always leads to infection.
2. HIV is a disease.
3. AIDS stands for "acquired infectious disease syndrome."
4. You can get HIV from a mosquito bite.
1. False - even repeatedly exposed people can remain uninfected.
2. False - HIV is a virus that can lead to a disease - AIDS.
3. False - AIDS stands for "acquired immunodeficiency syndrome."
4. False - you cannot get HIV from a mosquito bite.
Did you find what you were looking for on our website? Please let us know.